DENNELISSE LHCSA is an approved NYS Department of Education training facility. Our Organization provides educational services for those individuals entering or developing a career path in health care in English and Spanish. Our certified programs provide a rigorous yet human touch curriculum for those who desire a career as Personal Care Aide (PCA) or Home Health Aide (HHA). Our graduates, just like employees, have proven to be dedicated and caring individuals.
Certified Home Health & Personal Care Aides are employed by Home Care Agencies, Hospice, families & relatives of clients, and other medical institutions.
- Job Placement Assistance
- Day, Evening, Weekend Class
- Ongoing Registration
- Training in Spanish or English
- Licensed by NY State Department of Education
- Certificate of Completion is issued by the school
- Classes are conveniently located near public transportation
- All classes are directed and supervised by a Registered Nurse
- Great entry point into the Health Care field, and care for those in need
- State Board Exam on Site
If you’re interested in registering or will like more information, please contact us at: